• Compact pressure sensors for industrial applications in liquid and gaseous substances
• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
• Compact pressure sensors for industrial applications in liquid and gaseous substances.
• Piezo-resistive, flexibly suspended silicone measuring cell in an oil-filled, all-welded special steel enclosure.
• The stable mechanical construction provides a reliable protection for the measuring cell against the test substance and immunes it against pressure peaks and vibrations.
• Available with three calibrations. Relative pressure: Pressure related to the environmental press. Absolute pressure: Pressure related to vacuum (0 bar) Overpressure: Pressure related to atm. pressure at manufacturing (approx. 1bar).