• This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload
• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
• This measures the differential pressure in liquid and gaseous media indirectly using two absolute pressure sensors.
• This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload.
• The differential pressure range should be at least 5% of the standard pressure range.
• Each side of the sensor incorporates two pressure connections. The transmitters can thus be used easily and conveniently in pressure pipes.
• It incorporates a high-speed, high-precision microprocessor.
• All reproducible errors affecting the pressure sensors, i.e. involving non-linearity and temperature dependency, can be completely eliminated by means of mathematical error compensation.