• Very accurate over a wide temperature range, digital sensor with ALMEMO® D6 plug
• Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
• Stable piezo-resistive transducer with integrated A/D converter and signal processor
• Temperature-dependence and non-linearity are eliminated by means of mathematical compensation; this ensures a high level of accuracy.
• Digital output of measured value
• The current value is measured at the sensor’s high sampling rate.
• To acquire transitory pressure fluctuations and pressure peaks the maximum value, minimum value, and average value are calculated from the current values in the ALMEMO® D6 plug and output in three function channels.
• One measuring channel is programmed (at our factory) : Pressure (bar, p)
• Up to three function channels can also be activated .