Activated carbon filter
AIRCOMP activated carbon Filters exploit the absorption properties of activated carbon in order to increase air purity and eliminate unpleasant smells in the air aimed at the industrial sector.
The carbon filter, in order to guarantee its performance, needs to be associated with a coalescing Filter, that should be preceded by a 5 Micron Filter (F+MF+CF).
* Fluid: compressed air.
* Activated carbon filtering cartridge.
* Closed bowl (without drain): that comes in three versions: transparent hardened polyamide (TT), with outer guard (PE) and short bowl (TC).
* Maximum operating pressure: 16 bar.
* Maximum ambient temperature (10 bar): 50° C (122 °F).
* Maximum torque 1/4 inserts: 25 N*m.
* Reference flow rate: please see the flow chart.
* Life of cartridge: 2.000 hours / Filter pressure drop exceeding 0,75 bar
* Replace the cartridge when scheduled, the saturation of activated carbon cannot cause load loss.
* Weight: 0,10 Kg.
* Product complies with directive 2002/95/CE (RoHS).