* Rolling diaphragm.
* The set pressure is kept stable regardless of upstream variations.
* High flow rate with low load losses.
* Downstream overpressures quickly eliminated.
* Lockable safety knob.
* High condensate separation level.
* Quick bowl connection by means of safety ring mechanism.
* Can be wall mounted using the relative holes or on bracket.
* Pressure ranges: 0÷4 Bar, 0÷8 Bar (standard), 0÷12,5 Bar 0÷0,4 MPa, 0÷0,8 MPa (standard), 0÷1,25 MPa
* Filtering degree: 5 micron and 20 micron (standard).
* Manual and semiautomatic condensate drainage in the integrated (SS) or “SA” and “SAD” automatic versions.
* Bowl in toughened polyamide with outer bowl guard.
* Collected quantity of condensate: 100 cc.
* Maximum operating pressure: 12,5 Bar (1,25 MPa).
* Max. ambient temperature (at 10 bar) 50°C (122°F).
* Max. torque inserts G1/2” IN-OUT: 80 N·m.
* Reference flow rate (P=6,3 Bar - Δp=1 Bar): 2880 Nl/min.
* Weight: 0,565 Kg
* Product complies with Directive 2002/