Slow start valve
Gradually pressurizes the system until reaching the set operating pressure value.
* Before delivering the maximum available pressure, the air is allowed to slowly flow around the downstream circuit until about 60% of the pressure is reached upstream.
* Use the built-in flow governor to establish the pressurizing time.
* It can be wall mounted using the relative holes.
* Minimum pressure admitted: 3 Bar (0,3 MPa).
* Maximum working pressure: 10 Bar (1 MPa).
* Max. ambient temperature (at 10 bar) 50°C (122°F).
* Max. torque inserts G1/4” IN-OUT: 25 N·m.
* Reference flow rate (P=10 Bar - Δp=1 Bar): 1570 Nl/min.
* Weight: 0,136 Kg.
* Product complies with Directive 2002/95/CE (RoHS).