GF80 Series Metal Sealed Thermal Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
Raises the standard in performance for value-driven metal sealed applications.
For many industrial and semiconductor processes, both performance and cost efficiency are crucial. The GF80 Series metal sealed mass flow controllers and meters deliver both: Engineered using the same fast response sensor and patented 4th generation MultiFlo™ technology as our best-selling GF100 series, it’s the right choice for operations that need high performance at a value price point. Moving to a metal sealed MFC brings the full benefit of MultiFloTM multi-gas/multi-range capability since there are no limitations in gases that can be used, enhanced purity of the gas due to elimination of oxygen permeation through elastomers, and a reduction in maintenance since metal seals will last indefinitely.
• Long-term zero stability of <±0.5% full scale per year
• <1 second settling times
• Full-scale flow rates up to 300 slpm
• All-metal seal flow path - 16µ inch Ra surface finish
• Corrosion-resistant Hastelloy® sensor can operate at lower temperatures for gases prone to thermal decomposition
• Programmable MultiFloTM capability—one device, thousands of gas types and range combinations without removing the MFC from the gas line or compromising accuracy
• Best-in-class temperature coefficient specification through active temperature compensation
• Embedded self-test routines and independent diagnostic/service port
• Slimline body with VCR fittings
• DeviceNetTM, Profibus®, RS-485 and analog interfaces