Quantim® Series Coriolis Mass Flow Controllers & Meters
The industry standard for low-flow Coriolis measurement and control.
Achieve superior accuracy and unmatched zero stability in ultra-low-flow gas and liquid measurement and control with the Quantim® Coriolis mass flow controllers and meters from Brooks Instrument. With the Quantim® series, Brooks has taken the lead in driving improvements in Coriolis flow technology: Our patented Quantim® Coriolis sensor design measures low flows independent of fluid type or process variables. The result: unsurpassed performance - the most accurate, stable, repeatable and reproducible mass flow measurement and control, even under changing conditions.
• True mass flow measurement
• Accurate density measurement
• 100% of fluid flows through low-mass sensor tube (no bypass)
• The Quantim® Coriolis series' proprietary optical sensing technique enables accuracy at extreme low flows
• Measures both liquids and gases over a wide flow range
• Coplanar valve delivers super-fast response times
• The Quantim® Coriolis series' offers the smallest, lowest-flow Coriolis meter and controller available on the market
• Measures and outputs two of four parameters: mass flow, volumetric flow, temperature, density
• Independent diagnostic/service port and user display
• Variety of material options, enclosure types and area classifications available
• Advanced sensor and tube technology enable accuracy at extreme low flows
• Process chemistry and/or process conditions can be altered without the need to change or recalibrate the measurement system