- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 55 x 40 x 38mm excl. connector
- Connection: 1/8” BSP
- Material: Anodized aluminum or Stainless steel AISI 316
- Max Flowrate: 2,500 cm³/min
- Temperature: -20°C - +70°C
- Vibrations: 20 G (10-20000 Hz)
- Life: 10^9 pulses, equal to approx. 655 m³ (reed switch) (to achieve max. life, power shall be <10 mA)
- Accuracy: Grease NLGI 2: 0.655 cm³/pulse ± 3% - Oil ISO VG 150: 0.610 cm³/pulse ± 3%
- Connector: 4-pol std. M12x1 male, signal pin 1 and 4
- Voltage: 0 – 24 VDC
- Power: max. 0,20 A
The "Flow Meter" uses a rotating oval gear concept with encapsulated magnets to provide a pulsed output that corresponds volumetrically to the flow through the flow-meter.
The "Flow Meter" is suited to installation in critical lubrication points that typically are distinguished by relatively low flow and high pressure.
Combined with a VIP5 Lubrication Controller or PLC system, instantaneous flow rate can be calculated (by measuring time between pulses). A totalizing counter function can easily be achieved simply by counting pulses.
In applications with continuous use and high reading speed change the connector with appropriate adapter and sensor "Dropsa Ultrasensor".
It's possible to order the "Ultrasensor" already assembled.