It consists of two parts made out of polyamide (PA) based tecnopolymer,
black or grey colour, matte finish.
Zinc-plated steel or stainless steel (STC-SST).
Black or grey, matte finish.
- 1A-2W: monodimensional two-way connector.
- 2A-2W: bidimensional two-way connector.
- 2A-3W: bidimensional three-way connector.
- 2A-4W: bidimensional four-way connector.
- 3A-3W: tridimensional three-way connector.
- 3A-4W: tridimensional four-way connector.
- 3A-5W: tridimensional five-way connector.
- 3A-6W: tridimensional six-way connector.
Index for connectors with reinforcement:
- R: zinc-plated steel reinforcement.
- R-M10: zinc-plated steel reinforcement with threaded hole.
- R-SST: stainless steel reinforcement.
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
Suitable for creating structures composed by square profiles. The assembly
can be performed simply by positioning the connector, forcing it, inside
the profile, with no need of screws or other fasteners.
The maximum limit static load for each arm of the connectors with steel
reinforcement (STC-R and STC-R-SST) is shown in Fig. 1. The maximum
limit static load is the value above which, under particular conditions
of use, the load applied to the element may cause breakage. As a
consequence, a suitable factor must be applied to this value, according to
the importance and safety level of the specific application.