MERCURY VAPOR MONITOR FOR CONTINUOUS MEASUREMENTS IN AIR AND OTHER GASES
Perfectly adapted for continuous Air Quality monitoring, laboratories, environmental surveillance, quality control, etc.
The VM-3000 Mercury Vapor Monitor measures continuously Hg concentration in gases. It is used for laboratory applications as well as installed at places where mercury has to be monitored. It is a great tool for many different fields of applications in scientific research or the industrial sector
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Metal housing with sturdy handle
- Durable membrane pump
- Sample inlet particle filter with easily replaceable filter membrane
- Factory-calibrated – no need for frequent recalibration due to high stability of the optical system and electronics (factory recalibration services available)
- Alarm: Status output
- Integrated Datalogger (option)
- Upgradable to Mercury LabAnalyzer 254
- Easy to carry: well suited for indoor and outdoor mobile use.
- Can be optionally powered by battery packs or an external 12 VDC power source
- Also available in a completely dustproof version
- Option: Rack version with mounting brackets for 19″ racks
The VM-3000 can be combined with a multiplexer unit for automatic monitoring of several different measurement points.