FATECH Class II surge arresters have large discharge current value, high operating voltage, suitable for TN-C, TN-S, TT and IT grounding systems. The cartridges are pluggable design, could be changed easily. These surge arresters not only with visual inspection window, but also can remote transmit “cartridge needs change”information to the technician.
1) Consisting of a base part and MOV+GDT pluggable protection modules.
2) For using in the lightning protection zones concept at boundary 1-2.
3) The core parts are metal oxide varistor components with high discharge capacity.
4) Low residual voltage and quick response.
5) Reliable control thanks to Thermo Dynamic Control disconnector.
6) With Remote signaling contact for control device.
7) Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
8) Protection mode --- L1,L2,L3-N, N-PE
3. Electrical Parameters
1) Test class IEC/EN/VDE: Class II/C/T2
2) Type of Network: TT
3) Protection mode: L1,L2,L3-N, N-PE
4) Nominal voltage 50(60)Hz Un: 220/380v~
5）Rated Voltage (Max.Cont. Operating Voltage) Uc: 320V~
6) Max. discharge current (8/20μs) Imax: 40kA
7) Nominal discharge current (8/20μs) In: 20kA
8) Response time tA: L-N:≤25ns, N-PE:≤100ns
9) Recommended back-up fuse: 125A
10) I/O Connections: L-N: Multi core wire:4-25mm2
11) Mounting: 35mm Symmetrical rail (EN50022/DIN46277-3)
12) Operation temperature range / humidity / altitude: -40℃~+80℃/30%~90%/3000m
13) Degree of protection: IP20
14) Housing material: UL94V0
15) Disconnection indicator: Mechanical indicator (Green: OK, Red: replace)
16) Remote control contact: Optional