Compact cylinder series CMPC available in numerous versions to meet a full range of requirements:
• With or without magnet
• Single-acting extended rod, retracted or through-rod
• Dual-acting non-rotating and dual-acting through-rod versions
• Tandem with two, three or lour stages
• Multi-position with two and three stages
• Fixing centre distances to ISO 15552 from 0 32 to 0 100 and from 0 20 to 0 100 complying with French standard NFE 49-004-1 and 2 (UNITOP). 0 12 and 0 16 have centre distances compatible with trade cylinders.
The special profile and outer heads locked onto the barrel by screws ensure optimal guiding of the cylinder and multiple fixing options with a wide range ofmountings. To determine the position in the relevant cylinder slots, 4 is possible to mount retracting mognetic limit switches.
Available also in a version having FKM/FPM gaskets (for high temperature) from 0 20 to 0 100.
Short description: Compact cylinder series CMPC ISO male piston rod
Quantity per package: 0
Minimum order quantity: 0
Unit of measure: items
- Bore 0032 mm
- Bore 0040 mm
- Bore 0050 mm
- Bore 0063 mm
- Bore 0080 mm
- Bore 0100 mm
Maximum Stroke: 500 mm
Minimum Stroke: 5 mm
- FKM/FPM gaskets
- Polyurethane gaskets
TYPE: 25 - Centre distance to ISO, male rod (from ø32 to 100)