40G/75G/120G Optical Transmitters and Receivers
The SNAP12 family of optical embedded transceivers are affordable, reliable, high-performance embedded optical transceivers with bandwidth up to 120 Gbps. These are well suited for high-bandwidth commercial aerospace systems with the added benefit of reducing aircraft wiring and system weight and bringing fault, EMI/EMC and lightning tolerance.
Features & Benefits
SNAP12 is a 12-channel pluggable parallel optical transmitter or receiver module with a standard chassis mountable MPO interface. It is a self-contained, electrical to optical converter, which requires no internal fiber management or handling. All modules include state of the art LightABLE™ optical packaging technology. The SNAP12 high-speed rugged modules are used extensively in commercial aerospace for IFEC (in-flight entertainment and connectivity) applications, high performance computers, and industrial equipment.
- Performance: up to 10.3125 Gbps/channel
- Proven: thousands used in IFEC and industrial applications
- Reliable: rugged construction to provide long life and consistent service
- Easy to use: Plug & Play – Standard MPO/MTP® optical interconnect
- Interoperable: SNAP12 MSA compliant
- Commercial (0°C to 70°C) operating temperature range
- 12-channel transmitter
- 12-channel receiver