- Power Transmission - Mechanical components >
- Actuator and Positioning System >
- Positioning stage >
- Physik Instrumente
Physik Instrumente positioning stages
Stroke : 50 mm - 240 mm
Z and tip/tilt stages with 3 axes / Z stages with 1 axis Closed-loop vertical / tilt range to 200 µm / 2 mrad (open-loop to 240 µm / 2.4 mrad) Parallel kinematics for faster response ...
Stroke : 200, 800 µm
- For scanning and positioning in X, Y, Z, θX, θY, θZ - 800 µm × 800 µm × 200 µm linear range - Up to 1 mrad rotational angle - Enhanced responsiveness & multi-axis precision: Parallel kinematics / metrology - ...
Stroke : 100 µm
... controller, software, and optional QuickLock thread adapter USB, RS-232, analog interfaces Travel range 100 µm Fine positioning of objectives with sub-nm resolution Zero-play, high-precision flexure guide system Direct ...
Stroke : 100 µm
- High-dynamics positioning and scanning for large objectives - Resonant frequency 1120 Hz, 560 Hz with 210 g load - Typical Step-and-settle about 6 ms - Travel range 100 µm - Direct-metrology capacitive sensors ...
Stroke : 460, 330, 150 µm
Travel ranges to 460 µm Significantly faster response and higher lifetime than motorized drives Fine positioning of objectives with sub-nm resolution Direct metrology with capacitive sensors: Highest linearity Zero-play, ...
Stroke : 200, 100 µm
Step-and-settle to 5 ms Low overall height of 20 mm for easy integration Travel range 100 µm or 200 µm Clear aperture 93 mm × 65 mm E-709 digital piezo servo controller in the scope of delivery USB, RS-232, analog interfaces Compatible ...
Stroke : 70, 50 µm
Fast response time <5 ms with subnanometer resolution: Ideal for tracking Including E-727 USB controller and software Travel ranges to 70 µm × 70 µm × 50 µm Low profile for easy integration: 20 mm Recessed sample holders, freely revolving ...
Stroke : 50 µm - 1,800 µm
Travel ranges 50 to 1800 µm Resolution to 0.1 nm Linearity error 0.02 % X, XY, Z versions; XYZ combination possible Vacuum-compatible versions to 10-9 hPa Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators The patented PICMA® ...
Tip/tilt angle to 35 mrad, high optical deflection angle to 70 mrad (4°) High resonant frequencies for dynamic motion and fast step-and-settle Parallel-kinematic design: Two orthogonal tip/tilt axes with one common center of rotation Strain ...
- Resolution up to 20 nrad, excellent position stability - Optical beam deflection to 4 mrad - Parallel kinematics for enhanced dynamics and better multi-axis accuracy - Just one moving platform with fixed pivot point; prevents ...
Your suggestions for improvement:
Receive updates on this section every two weeks.