force testing machine / precision / universal / table-top
precision, universal, table-top
The MCT series of table top universal testing machines are great alternatives to force and push pull gauges
Strength you can see!
Color touch panel - Precise and easy to use
Two models available: The general purpose MCT-1150 and the rigid and durable MCT-2150 with high precision ball screw and thicker crosshead.
- Color touch panel for clear visibility and simple operation
- High-precision load cell included; just plug in for quick use
- Easy-to-use digital testing-speed settings
- Displacement display included standard
- Includes data capture software for PCs
- Use with your favorite force gage and push-pull gage jigs (attachments)
- Specifications call for M6 screws. Use M6 male screw thread adapter when necessary
- Print maximum load and displacement with the AD-8126 mini printer (sold separately)
- Table top space-saving design 250(W) X 405(D) X 711(H)mm
Lineup includes the general purpose MCT-1150 and the rigid and durable MCT-2150 with high precision ball screw and thicker crosshead
Space-saving design for use on a table. 250(W)×405(D)×711(H)mm
Precision load cell ready for immediate use. Automatic calibration on start up lets you jump straight into testing. No need to manually
calibrate the load cell.
Use your favorite jigs. Your favorite force gage and push-pull gage jigs can be used (with M6 screws). *M6 male screw
Print essential information. Maximum load and displacement can be printed with the AD-8126 mini printer (sold separately).
Ideal for use in the field. Easily configure testing speed digitally. Displacement display is standard.