CRM-C Series are lightweight, easy to handle, compact low height hydraulic cylinders with limited closed height for lifting operations.
• Ideal for lifting and levelling operations in confined areas. Widely used in industrial assemblies and in the building sector.
• Hydraulic cylinders with spring return, 700 bar
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• High strength steel plunger, Nitox QPQ treatment to increase resistance to wear and to corrosion.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength, splined and removable head.
• Custom made Hydraulic cylinders high pressure can be manufactured on customer request.
Compact hydraulic cylinders - Low Height Cylinders
Compact hydraulic cylinders – low height – single acting spring return in high pressure. Pushing force from 10 to 100 tons with a stroke of 50 mm. Extremely versatile hydraulic cylinders, for use where other cylinders will not fit, suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.