• Suitable for heavy lifting applications in civil and nautical engineering projects, heavy structural steelwork and for tests on foundation piles, construction, heavy lifting, heavy transport.
• The stop ring not only guarantees maximum operator safety, preventing plunger over-stroke, but also outstanding eccentric load absorption.
• The wiper reduces contamination between ring and rod.
• High-strength, splined removable head.
• Models weighing more than 20 kg are equipped with a handle or lifting eyebolts to make them easier to carry.
High tonnage compact cylinders with oil return in high pressure. Pushing force from 50 to 500 tons with a stroke range from 50 mm to 250 mm. Compact and versatile hydraulic cylinders, suitable for lifting and pushing operations. Operating pressure 700 bar.
Guide surfaces are sized to guarantee optimal performance in absorbing the offset load and the end stroke ring increases safety for the operator by avoiding the extra stroke of the piston.
Hydraulic jacks equipped with high strength gaskets for maximum durability up to 60° C, upon request it is possible to equip the cylinder with gaskets resistant to high temperatures up to 200° C. Furthermore, the presence of the wiper prevents contamination from impurities present in the environment of use.
Cylinders are equipped with a 3/8 “NPT female coupler equipped with an anti dust cap and removable high resistance head and possibility of mounting a self-leveling head for a better distribution of the load to be lifted.