radar level sensor / TDR-guided wave radar / bulk solids / for solids
radar, TDR-guided wave radar
bulk solids, for solids
stainless steel, compact, HART, IP67
for storage tanks
40 m (131'02")
150 bar (2,175.57 psi)
300 °C (572 °F)
The GRLM70 radar level meters are compact measurement devices including an transmitter of microwave pulses, central processor unit and display module. The electronics transmits very short electrical pulses (0.5 ns), which are linked to a onewire transmission line (measuring electrode). Measuring electrode can be created of rod or rope. The pulse propagates along the electrode in the form of electromagnetic wave toward the level surface, where it is partly reflected and the reflected component is returned to the receiving module of the electronics. The electronics measures the time of flight of electromagnetic wave and the instant distance to the surface level is calculated. According to the level height, the level meter output is set and the measured value is displayed on the display. Radar level meters are resistant against changes in the atmosphere (pressure, temperature, dust, steam) and to changes in medium parameters (change in dielectric constant, conductivity).
• Suited to continuous level mesurement of various liquid, mush and bulk-solid materials
• Universal use, direct mounting into containers, silos, vessels, reservoirs, etc.
• Stainless steel rod or rope electrode
• Measuring range up to 40 mt.
• Linear measurement in non-conductive and in differently shaped containers
• Quick view measured values on the display
• Simple installation and setting
• Current output (4÷20 mA), HART protocol