Machine tool vise / for grinding machines / hydraulic / vertical
040 140 ARNOLD TWIN OLEO-DYNAMIC series
for machine tools, for grinding machines
high-pressure, twin clamping
Max. clamping force:
25 kN, 40 kN
High pressure ARNOLD TWIN vices are capable of clamping two pieces simultaneously.
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Suitable for working in horizontal and vertical machining centres.
- Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
- Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
- Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vices.
- Clamping force is 25/50 kN, depending on the size.
- Designed to automate processes and robotize them.
- Fitted with a high pressure single acting oleo-dynamic spindle, with spring push-back effect.
- Rotary connection at the inlet and the outlet for oil.
- Automatic stroke for closing and opening 4 mm.
- Adjustable clamping force directly proportional to the oil pressure input (see manual).
- Hydraulic unit or single acting 500 bar pneumo-hydraulic pump with vice unit connection hose, pressure control switch, safety valve integrated into the unit and ON-OFF switch.
- Pressure gauge.