Pumps / Positive Displacement Pumps
Universal Twin Screw Series pumps offer reliability, process flexibility, and smooth operation.
• - Reliable performance - Screws made from Waukesha Alloy 88 non-galling material allow the pump to run through incidental contact and reduce risk of pump damage if screws make contact
• - Gentle product handling - Pumps large particulates without degradation
• - Responsive service - Extensive global distribution network with certified repair centers provide quick response times for parts and service
• - Easy maintenance - Front loaded access to product side seals
• - Process flexibility - Low inlet pressure requirement and a wide range of operating speeds allow for multiple duties including process and CIP supply. Bi-directional flow capability without making modifications to the pump.
• - Smooth operation - Reduces slip pulse in low inlet pressure, low viscosity, and high pressure conditions
• - Reduced noise levels - Operating principle virtually eliminates pressure fluctuations
• - EHEDG (Type EL Class I) certification applies for UTS pump sizes 015 to 220 with EPDM, FKM or FFKM gaskets and SiC, TC or C mechanical seal material