Air-hydraulic Ultra Speed pump to work with an in line control valve
The UPL pump by BELL can be useful to operate single and double-acting cylinders through an in-line control valve (optional).
It is equipped with a retained control to work in standby for the pressurization of the circuit.
Moreover, the pressure gauge on the delivery blcck (standard) let the pressure in the circuit to be controlled anytime. Especially useful in the standby mode to operated for example hydraulic presses and other blocking systems.
The UP pump, as well as all BELL pumps, can be applied in all those hydraulic applications which require high pressure and/or where the oil flow must be controlled to grant the maximum precision during the operations.
Main technical features:
- Operated through an in-line distributori (optional)
- Oil pressure up to 700 bar
- Oil flow up to 2,7 L/min
- Tank capacity: 2,4 L - 5 L - 7 L
- Pneumatic circuit (2,8/10bar)
- No lubricated air
- Low noise (75 dbA)
- Compact design (mm 319x155x241)
- Light weight: 6,3 Kg
- Heavy duty construction
- Internal max pressure valve
- Air connection standard G 1/4"
- Oil connection standard 3/8 NPTF
- Air consumption 400 Nl /min