Automotive PLED Unidirectional Series (PLEDxUx-A) open LED protectors provide a switching electronic shunt path around a single LED that fails as an open circuit. This ensures the remaining string of LEDs will continue to function even though a single LED in the string has failed open. It also provides reverse battery or reverse power polarity protection. This series is designed for automotive applications such as automotive car head lamp, tail lamp, LED indicator protection, aircraft runway lighting and other applications need high reliability requirements.Compatible with one, two and three watt LEDs that have a nominal 3V forward characteristic.
• AEC−Q101 Qualified and PPAP Capable
• Fast switching
• Reverse Battery/Power Protection
• Automatically resets after power cycle
• Available in standard DO- 214AA package
• Compatible with industrial lighting environments
• IEC-61000-4-2 ESD 30kV (Air), 30kV (Contact)
• ESD protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2 (IEC801-2)
• Compatible with PWM frequencies up to 10 kHz
This series is designed for automotive applications.