The TLPA Series is packaged in a highly reliable industry standard P600 axial leaded package and is designed to provide precision overvoltage protection for sensitive electronics.
• High reliability application
• Glass passivated chip junction in P600 package
• Fast response time: typically, less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to VBR min
• Excellent clamping capability
• Typical failure mode is short from over-specified voltage or current
• Whisker test is conducted based on JEDEC JESD201A per its table 4a and 4c
• ESD protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2, 30kV (Air), 30kV (Contact)
• EFT protection of data lines in accordance with IEC 61000-4-4
• Low incremental surge resistance
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260°C/10 seconds / 0.375”,(9.5mm) lead length, 5 lbs., (2.3kg) tension
• VBR @TJ= VBR@25°C x (1+0.1% x (TJ - 25)) (0.1%: Typical Temperature Coefficient)
• UL Recognized body that meets flammability rating V-0.
• UL Recognized to ANSI/UL 497B: Protectors for Data Communications and Fire- Alarm Circuits.
• Matte tin lead–free plated
• Halogen free and RoHS compliant
• Pb-free E3 means 2nd level interconnect is Pb-free, and the terminal finish material is tin (Sn) (IPC/ JEDEC J-STD-609A.01)
• Designed to protect sensitive electronics from 50ms Square Test Waveform