Automatic line plant Orecchiette and Apulian pasta shapes such as Trofie, Capunti, Cavatelli, Strascinati, Fusilli and many others stand out for their ease of use and their technological and mechanical reliability.
Production capacities may vary according to the combination of the forming machines with heat treatment machines such as Pasteurization and Drying. Lines with higher production capacity can be built on specific request as they are built with a concept of modularity.
General characteristics of the automatic Orecchiette line and typical regional pasta:
• new PATENTED training basket group
• deep groove orecchiette
• formats equal to those made by hand
• multiple production from 180 kg/hour
• constant and continuous feeding for perfect plasticity and color of the dough
• extremely quiet
• new cutting unit
• strengthening of the
• Apulian pasta shape formation belt
• completely in stainless steel
• mod. OR produces
• orecchiette and all types of Apulian pasta
• mod. CV produces all shapes of Apulian pasta, except orecchiette.
• Sturdy construction and easy access in all areas for greater maintenance and cleaning
• Flexible and easily configurable drying technology for all types of formats.
• Stabilization of the paste.