The pre-dryer is used mainly to reduce moisture in the product. The machine is composed of a stainless steel cabinet that houses various zones. The fans and heat exchangers or electric resistance are situated in the upper parts of the machine body, while the lower part houses the conveyor belts for transporting the product. The cabinet is made of stainless steel insulated panels that can be opened. The time that the fresh or filled pasta spends in the dryer and the treatment temperature can be adjusted according to the desired percentage of moisture loss.
• Structure in heavy AISI 304 stainless steel tubing;
• ___ high temperature resistant conveyor belts in FDA approved polyester;
• Polyurethane foam insulating material sealed between AISI 304 stainless steel plates;
• Thickness of panels: 60mm;
• Thickness of stainless steel plates: 8/10mm;
• Silicone rubber gaskets;
• Side panels can be opened to facilitate sanitation, cleaning and maintenance;
• Conveyor belts driven by inverter controlled gearmotor;
• Stainless steel heating coil with copper fins or electric resistance;
• Ventilation using coaxial fans with stainless steel blades;
• Moisture removal using centrifugal fan with probe and control panel;
• Electrical control panel adjacent to machine in accordance with current standards.
Suitable for POSITIVE PRESSURE cooling of fresh and filled pasta prior to packaging.
This machine was designed and built to lower the temperature of fresh or filled pasta. Built entirely from stainless steel and insulation panels, the dimensions can vary according to the required production volumes.