The M900P is an 8-inch rugged tablet with a robust set of features designed to withstand industrial use while providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel's Apollo Lake processor paired with genuine Intel graphics for high performance. The tablet features a brilliant projected capacitive touch screen, which is outdoor viewable and offers a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. Weighing at just 2.2 pounds (approx. 900grams) the M900P delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged tablet.
Features : M900P – Rugged Windows Tablet
• Intel® Pentium® N4200 Apollo Lake processor
• 8” 1280 x 800 IPS LED Panel with direct optical bonding
• Projected Capacitive (P-Cap) multitouch
• Default D-sub for vehicle gateway connection
• USB 3.0 Type A, USB 3.0 Type C connectors
• 8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light, 2MP webcam
• IP65 waterproof and dustproof
• Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader and HF RFID for data collection
• Optional MSR & Contact EMV Card Reader
Mobile Rugged Design
The M900 is designed for mobile rugged use, withstanding shock, vibration and drop (satisfies 5 feet drop certification), and can be operated in wide temperature of -20°C to 60°C, allowing the tablet to be used in harsh environments. With IP65 rating, the device is dust tight, and can withstand water jet against the device enclosure.
Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch
The minimum 4-point Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch technology allows users to switch windows, take snapshots, zoom in and rotate easily to take full advance of Windows 10 IoT touch interface.