Incline belt conveyor in standard variants for mobile use and for vertical transport of small product.
Features of the KFG-P 2000 ECO
- Vertical transport for connecting different heights
- Movable transport unit for mobile use
- Ideal for integration into existing systems
- Fast delivery times for high availability
- High material quality at an affordable price
- Can be configured quickly and easily
- Compliant with the applicable Machinery Directive and occupational safety regulations – additional protective device guard not required
- Belts can be replaced with little work
- Optional cycling operation and control with a frequency inverter
- Optional motor overload switch
The KGF-P 2000 ECO is a variant of the KGF-P 2000. ECO stands for economical, meaning an optimised cost/benefit ratio, which is reflected in the conveyor’s affordable price. Limiting the conveyor to 18 variants ensures fast delivery and high availability.
The KFG-P 2000 conveyor system is used to transport all types of small product vertically, and its compact conveyor frame makes it suitable for demanding continuous duty in multi-shift operation. The incline conveyor’s technology is based on that of the GUF-P 2000, which has been manufactured by the thousands and is therefore well tested and reliable.