Stainless steel flat top chain conveyor for transporting containers, packages or bottles in sterile working conditions.
Features of the SBF-I
- Ideally suited for requirements in the pharmaceutical and food industries
- For transporting containers, packages or bottles
- Range of rust-proof stainless steel belts available to suit various applications
- FDA-compliant materials and components
- Conveyor frame plate with or without custom pressed indentations for mounting accessories
- Side rails that can be adapted to the product being conveyed
- Chain maintenance segment for quick and easy removal of the flat top chain
- Plastic or stainless steel flat top chain, with or without cleats
- Motors come painted, with a cooling fin (optionally without) and a stainless steel housing
- Extensive range of accessories including stands, side rails, end stops, drip pans, discharge slides and electrical components for control and component monitoring
- Individual consulting and custom design according to customer requirements
- Tried and tested modularisation principles from the aluminium profile and conveyor technology fields
- Customer references from the medical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, solar and food industries
The SBF-I INOX flat top chain conveyor has been specially developed for the unique requirements of the pharmaceutical and food industries and their sterile work environments. It has a modular design and includes straight tracks, sliding and rolling curves, vertical inclines for bridging height differences and transfer segments.