HLR070 is a belt driven / linear guideway equipped rodless linear actuator offering high load capacity at a small form factor and high dynamics up to 5m/s and 50 m/s2. The HLR is optimised to build easily multiaxis systems.
The HLR is a linear actuator specially designed for the use in high quantity OEMs applications. This is a belt driven / linear guideway equipped actuator offering a very high load capacity at an extreme small form factor.
Its compact outside dimensions and stroke capabilities makes it ideal for a wide variety of standard applications.
With its technical data the HLR family fits to the most popular requirements in industrial applications. Combined with a wide choice of accessories it offers a very quick and easy way to build multi-axis solutions The predefined drive train simplifies the sizing and selection process and reduces the development time.
• Factory Automation
• Machine Tools
• Packaging Machinery
• Food & Beverage
• Compact outside dimensions of 69 x 64 mm
• Stiff aluminum extrusion profile for self-supporting solutions
• High load capacity up to 3840 N (based on a theoretical
lifetime of 8 000 km)
• High thrust force up to 500 N
• Motor can be mounted on four sides for highest flexibility
• High acceleration up to 50 m/s2
• Speed up to 5 m/s
• Last generation linear guideway and timing belt for
minimised noise emission