hydrostatic level sensor / with temperature sensor / submersible
LMK 307 T
with temperature sensor, submersible
Min.: 0.4 bar (5.8 psi)
Max.: 25 bar (362.59 psi)
Min.: -10 °C (14 °F)
Max.: 70 °C (158 °F)
BD|SENSORS has developed the LMK 307T for continuous level and temperature measurement in water or waste water applications.
The advantage: simultaneous recording of level and temperature with separate independent signal amplification. The maintenance and wiring costs are considerably reduced.
In addition to classical signal processing of the level, an additional signal circuit independent of the level which converts the temperature signal into a 4 ... 20 mA analogue signal in 2-wire technology is provided.
- nominal pressure: from 0 ... 4 mH2O up to 0 ... 250 mH2O
- nominal temperature from 0 ... 30 °C up to 0 ... 70 °C
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- diameter 27 mm
- separate output signals for pressure and temperture ranges
- excellent accuracy
- easy handling
- low maintenance and wiring costs
- different kinds of cables
- different kinds of seal materials
- customer specific versions