The stainless steel probe LMK 387 was developed for level and gauge measurement in wastewater, sludge or water courses. The mechanical robustness of the front-flush ceramic diaphragm faciliates an easy disassembly and cleaning of the probe in case of service.
Compared to the level probe LMK 382 the outside-diameter is only 22 mm, which allows an easy installation and backfitting in 1" tubes or in cramped fitting conditions. An IS-version is also available.
- nominal pressure: from 0 ... 4 mH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.35 % FSO
- diameter 22 mm
- excellent long term stability
- highly appropriated for wastewater, sludge and viscous media
- diaphragm ceramics 99.9% Al2O3 (on request)
- IS-version (in preparation), Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dust
- mounting with stainless stell tube
- different kinds of cable
- different kinds of elastomer