The LMK 458H has been developed for measuring level in service and storage tanks and is as a consequence certificated for shipbuilding and offshore applications.
A permissible operating temperature of up to 85 °C and the possibility to use the device in intrinsic safe areas enable to measure the pressure of various fluids under extreme conditions. The basis for the LMK 458H is a capacitive ceramic sensor element, which offers a high over-load resistance and medium compatibility.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 60 cmH2O up to 0 ... 200 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.1 % / 0.2 % FSO
- diameter 39.5 mm
- HART®-communication (setting of offset,span and damping)
- high overpressure capability
- high long term stability
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- diaphragm 99.9 % AI2O3
- different housing materials (stainless steel, CuNiFe)
- screw-in and flange version
- accessoires e.g. assembling and probe flange, mounting clamp