The separable stainless steel probe LMK 358H has been designed for level measurement in waste water, waste and higher viscosity media. Basic element is a capacitive ceramic sensor.
In order to facilitate stock-keeping and maintenance the transmitter head is plugged to the cable assembly with a connector and can be changed easily.
- nominal pressure range 0 ... 60 cmH2O up to 0 ... 100 mH2O
- accuracy: 0.1 %
- diameter 39.5 mm
- cable and sensor section separable
- HART®-communication (setting of offset. span and damping)
- permissible temperatures up to 85 °C
- high long term stability
- IS-version zone 0
- cable protection via corrugated pipe
- diaphragm (AI2O3 99.9 %)