The process pressure transmitter XMP i has been especially designed for the process industry and measures vacuum, gauge and absolute pressure ranges of gases, steam, fluids and dust up to 600 bar.
Different process connections such as threads and flanges with an internal or flush welded diaphragm are available and can be combined with a cooling element for media temperatures up to 300°C.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- turn-down 1:10
- two chamber aluminium die cast case or stainless field housing
- internal or flush welded diaphragm
- IS-version Ex ia = intrinsically safe version for gases and dusts
Ex d = flameproof enclosure
- integrated display and operating module
- special materials as Hastelloy® and Tantalum
- cooling element for media temperatures up to 300°C