The process pressure transmitter XMP ci measures the pressure of gases, steam, dust and fluids. The special-developed capacitive ceramic sensor for this transmitter has a high overpressure capability and excellent media stability.
Several process connections e.g. thread or flange are available. The transmitter is as a standard equipped with HART®-communication, the customer can choose between a two chamber aluminum die cast case or a stainless field housing.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 160 mbar up to 0 ... 20 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- turn-down 1:5
- two chamber aluminium die cast case or stainless field housing
- internal or flush mounted capacitive ceramic sensor
- IS-version Ex ia = intrinsically safe version for gases and dusts
- IS-version: Ex d = flameproof enclosure
- with integrated display and operating module
- several process Connections
- diaphragm AI2O3 99.9 %