relative pressure transmitter / silicon / analog / threaded
Max.: 125 °C (257 °F)
Min.: -40 °C (-40 °F)
Max.: 600 bar (8,702.26 psi)
Min.: 0 bar (0 psi)
The industrial pressure transmitter DMP 335 is based on a stainless steel welded pressure sensor without fluid.
This characteristic has a special advantage with applications where silicon oil or elastomeric seals cannot be used.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 6 bar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.5 % FSO
- suitable for oxygen applications
- insensitive to pressure peaks
- high overpressure capability
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- customer specific versions