The pressure transmitter type DMP 333 has been especially designed for use in hydraulic applications with high static and dynamic pressure. The transmitter is characterized by an excellent long term stability, also under fast changing pressure as well as positive and negative pressure peaks.
The modular concept of the device allows to combine different stainless steel sensors and electronic modules with a variety of electrical and mechanical versions.Thus a diversity of variations is created, meeting almost all requirements in hydraulic applications.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 bar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % / 0.25 % / 0.35 % FSO
- excellent long term stability, also with high dynamic pressure loads
- insensitive to pressure peaks
- high overpressure capability
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- SIL 2 version according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511
- customer specific versions