The DMP 339 industrial pressure transmitter features a G ¼" flush pressure port and was designed for the use in a range of machinery including metering systems. It is ideal for measuring the pressure of viscous and pasty media, as only a small dead space is created.
Material accumulation, dripping and stringing in machinery is eliminated. This increases the efficiency and reliability of your machines.
The DMP 339 is available with various electrical connections, ensuring thus an excellent adaption to the application conditions.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 60 bar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.35 % FSO
- mechanical connection: G ¼‘‘ flush
- suited for viscous and pasty media
Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- several kinds of electrical connections
- customer specific versions