DMP 320 stands for speed and precision.
With a response time of ≤ 0.5 msec and a sampling rate of 10 kHz, the pressure transmitter was designed for applications, in which an extremely fast and exact pressure measuring is required. Pressure curves, peaks and hits can be monitored and evaluated exactly.
The signal processing of the sensor signal is done by newly developed digital electronics, which detect the signal with a sampling rate of 10 kHz. Sensor-specific deviations such as non-linearity, hysteresis and temperature errors are compensated actively.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- internal sample rate 10 kHz
- excellent thermal behavior
- excellent long term stability
- extremely short response times ≤ 0.5 ms
- customer specific versions