• The valve is manufactured in 316L stainless steel and suggested for particular hygienic conditions (food industry applications).
• Ends: as per DIN 11851 specifications.
• Working temperature: from -20°C to +150°C
• Working pressure: see diagram.
• Fluid range: food industries.
• Head of the valve as per ISO 5211 specifications.
• The manual version (with lever) doesn't have the ISO 5211 top work and its therefore not possible to mount on it any kind of actuators
• Connection: SMS - MACON - DIN male.
• Seals made of:
PTFE glass filled,
PTFE with carbon graphite,
High-molecular weight polyethylene.
• For other applications, please contact our sales department.
• ATEX version in conformity with European Directive 2014/34/EU.
• ATEX certificate on request.
• In compliance with European Directive 2014/68/EU PED.