• The valve is manufactured in 316L stainless steel.
• Manufactured in three pieces to facilitate replacement on plants which requires frequent maintenance.
• Ends: female threads as per EN 10226-1 Rp (Ex ISO 7/1); socket welding; butt welding.
• Working temperature: from -20°C to +150°C
• Working pressure: see diagram.
• Fluid range: air, water, gas, petroleum and petrochemical products, aggressive media.
• Head of the valve as per ISO 5211 specifications.
• The manual version (with lever) doesn't have the ISO 5211 top work and its therefore not possible to mount on it any kind of actuators
• Threaded: NPT
• Seals made of: PTFE glass filled / PTFE with carbon graphite
• For other applications, please contact our sales department.
• ATEX version in conformity with directive 2014/34/EU on request.
• ATEX certificate on request.