• Flanges as per: EN 1092-1 PN40 fino a DN50; PN16 DN65,80,100; EN 12516
• General specifications: EN 1792
• (“FIRE SAFE” conforming to EN ISO 10497; API 607 V. ed. on request)
• Working temperature: from -20°C to +150°C (+200° C with special seals)
• Working pressure: PN 40 up to DN50 PN16 above
• Intercepted fluid: water, petroleum products, petrochemicals and other aggressive liquids.
• Reduced bore.
• Seals made of: PTFE glass filled, PTFE with carbon graphite
• “T” port , see mounting plan
• For other applications, please contact our technical department.
• ATEX version in conformity with European Directive 2014/34/EU.
• ATEX certificate on request.