• Manufactured in three pieces to facilitate replacement on plants which requires frequent maintenance.
• Ends: female threads as per EN 10226-1 Rp (Ex ISO 7/1); socket welding; butt welding.
• Standard seals: PTFE.
• Working temperature: from -20°C to +180°C (see diagram)
• Working pressure: see diagram.
• Fluid range: air, water, gas, petroleum and petrochemical products, aggressive media.
• Head of the valve as per ISO 5211 specifications.
• Integrated locking device for lever version.
• Seals made of:
RPTFE (15% glass filled)
CTFE (25% carbon filled)
• For other applications, please contact our sales department.
• ATEX version in conformity with European Directive 2014/34/EU.
• ATEX certificate on request.
• In compliance with European Directive 2014/68/EU PED.