In addition to plant-specific fertilization and optimal light irradiation, the climate of the ambient air is of decisive importance for high-yield plant cultivation. Climate here means primarily air temperature and relative humidity.
The Flora II traffic light was developed for the correct recording of these climate values under the conditions found in greenhouses in particular. This traffic light is suspended directly above the plant beds.
- Traffic light for climate monitoring of plants
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- ventilated single-chip sensor with digital evaluation
- optimal rain and radiation protection
- large, widely visible LED display
- Output signals for temperature and relative humidity
- Replacement of the sensor without recalibration
- Supply voltage 24 Vac
- Protection class IP 65