- Measurement of temperature and relative humidity
- Digital signal transmission from sensor to evaluation electronics
- Response time of a few seconds
- Easy exchangeability of the sensor
- Analog outputs 0/2...10 V or 0/4...20 mA
- Supply voltage 15...30 Vdc or 24 Vac (±15%)
- Compact plastic housing Protection class IP54; UL 94 HB
- Measuring range relative humidity 0...100 % (short-term condensation possible)
- Measuring range Temperature -30...+50 °C, 0...50 °C, 0...100 °C
The transmitter PFT28Ka converts the measured quantities temperature and relative humidity into the quantities: Dew point temperature, absolute humidity, wet bulb temperature and enthalpy.
The device has two analog outputs: output 1 supplies the temperature signal and output 2 can be connected to one of four other measured variables via two-pole DIP switches.
The device has a two-line alphanumeric display for direct display of the measured variable, measured value and unit.