industrial DC/DC converter / encapsulated / wide input range / rugged
PDC 400 series
wide input range, rugged, high MTBF
Min.: 21 V
Max.: 140 V
24 V, 48 V, 72 V, 125 V
12 V, 24 V, 36 V, 48 V
ABSOPULSE offers an extensive range of heavy-duty, industrial and railway quality DC to DC power conversion solutions. Our DC-DC power converters employ the latest switching technology to ensure high reliability, high efficiency and compact construction. We can meet any electrical requirement within an output power range of a few watts to several kilowatts. The converters serve to step-up, step-down or isolate DC power. All ABSOPULSE DC-DC converters are packaged in robust mechanical enclosures.
Typical application environments include railway, transportation, heavy industry, industrial automation, power utilities, telecommunications, mining, marine and many others.
DC-DC specifications available include:
• DC inputs: 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 72Vdc, 96Vdc, 110Vdc or custom;
• High input voltages: up to 1200Vdc;
• DC outputs: 3.3Vdc, 5Vdc, 12Vdc, 15Vdc, 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 125Vdc, 250Vdc or custom;
• Output power from a few Watts to 30kW;
• Single or multiple outputs;
• N + 1 redundancy and parallel operation available on certain models;
• EMI filtering to meet any requirements;
• Conformal coating or encapsulation options;
• Wide operating temperature ranges;
• IEC 61373 shock and vibration standards;
• EN60950-1 and corresponding UL and CSA electrical safety standards;
• Compliance with EN50155 and other railway standards;
• RoHS compliance.