The LTH 65R-F3-HSA series of heavy-duty, railway quality DC-DC converters are designed to float charge hold-up batteries for onboard rolling stock electrical equipment. The units are also suitable for a broad range of other transportation and industrial applications. The converters meet the requirements of EN50155 for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock.
- Input: 12Vdc (10.5-16V);
- Output: 24V, 48V or 125Vdc and corresponding float voltages;
- 25°C to +55°C operating temperature range – no derating;
- Meet the requirements of EN50155;
- EMI: EN50121-3-2;
- Meet EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-6 and EN45545;
- Ruggedizing – withstand shock and vibration (IEC 61373 Cat 1 A&B);
- Conformal coating – protection from humidity and airborne contaminants;
- Efficiency: typically 85% at full load;
- Full electronic protection;
- Heatsink assembly attached to F3 chassis (F3-HSA):
132mm x 102mm x 323 mm (5.2″ x 4″ x 12.7″) W x H x L.