Cable Blocks for 4-conductor, Ø 12-32 mm and 32-48 mm
- for fastening of 4 cables in a block along side each other
Cable Blocks are suitable for fastening cables with a diameter 12 mm (0.45 inch) up to 32 mm (1.26 inch) and a diameter of 32 mm up to 48 mm. By means of 2 block parts, 4 cables can be fastening along side each other. On the basis of the number of cables to be fastened, the number of block parts is decided. 2 block parts for 4 cables, 3 block parts for 8 cables and so on. The blocks can also be fastened along side each other by the clever dovetail connection.
- Constructed for a mechanical strength of 29500 Nm
- Temperature range -40 – + 120 C° (shortly +225 C°)
- Material strength of more than 50 year
- UL tested
- For low and high voltage cables
- Supplied in 2 blocks (for 4 cables)
- Halogeen free
- Stackable (max 6 blocks)
To mount 8 cables above each other you preferable use 1 pcs UNIFIX IM12-32,
1 pcs UNIFIX IM12-32 and 1 pcs mounting material M10x120.